Dear ARLIS members,
I’d love to hear about your experiences related to the value of browsing, both electronic and physical.
How do you help people move between physical and electronic environments?
What do you wish were possible in an electronic browsing environment?
What have you noticed about how your students, faculty, curators, and researchers want to discover new material?

Write up a quick blog post, or even a series, and submit it to ebrowsing.org  Need a deadline? (I know we do.) August 15.
If you just have some thoughts to share, but are unsure about writing a blog post, please email me.
Kate

-
Kate Joranson
Head, Frick Fine Arts Library