From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Traci
Timmons
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2015 3:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Book Arts scope docs or policies?

Hello ARLISians,

We are interested in book arts/artist's books (we have an extremely small
collection) and hope to formerly develop a collection within the Seattle Art
Museum Research Libraries' collection. I've got some ideas about how we
might distinguish ourselves, but want to create a scope document or even a
more formal collection development policy to share with the powers that be.

For those of you that have book arts collections, would you be willing to
share those scope documents/policies with me? I would especially be
interested in museum library policies, but would love to see examples of
others' as well.

Thank you in advance!
Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Librarian, Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library website:
http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/programs-and-learning/libraries-and-resource

The Bullitt Library is open to the public: Wednesday - Friday, 10AM-4PM

DISGUISE: MASKS & GLOBAL AFRICAN ART / Seattle Art Museum / Jun 18 - Sep 7
CHIHO AOSHIMA: REBIRTH OF THE WORLD / Asian Art Museum / May 2 - Oct 4
Get tickets at  <http://visitsam.org/tickets> visitsam.org/tickets