Logo contest deadline extended!

Calling all students, professionals and all other creative types: We need a
new logo!
We are looking for a new logo, without any generic iconography (i.e,
paintbrushes, books etc.)
Something that will help us stand out, and would look great on tote bags,
mugs, and official correspondence.
A maximum of 1224 x 1024 pixels, and we would prefer an image size of less
than 5MB.
We will accept .jpeg, .png, and .pdf.
Couple things to remember:
1. All people involved in creation of logo must be credited.
2. ARLIS/NA New England will own the logo indefinitely.
3. We reserve the right to alter or adjust the logo as need be.
Winner receives free tote with new logo on it and $100 cash prize!

Please email all entries to [log in to unmask] I am also accepting
Dropbox, if that works better.
Feel free to email me with any questions or concerns you may have as well!

Deadline is 11:59 pm EST July 27, 2015
A winner will be selected and notified by August 1, 2015

--
Abi Sweeney
Librarian - Serials and Reserves