Many thanks to all who responded to my call for speakers for a session on rights management at next year's ARLIS/NA and VRA Joint Conference. I'm happy to report that the response has been enthusiastic and I've reached my speaker capacity for the session. Once again, many thanks to all who expressed interest and hope to see you in Seattle in March 2016!

Cheers,
Hillary

Hillary S. Kativa
Archivist for Photographic and Moving Image Collections
Chemical Heritage Foundation