Dear ARLIS/NA Members in Canada and the United States,

I am requesting your participation in a survey.  It will take less than 5 minutes to complete.  Answers to this survey will be kept anonymous, and data will be analyzed in the aggregate.

http://tinyurl.com/artcircsurvey

The survey seeks to gather information about the current state of circulation policies for art, architecture, and design books.  I am planning to include results in an upcoming article.

My work has been inspired by Tom Gates' 1995 article "Survey of Circulation Policies in Academic Fine Arts Libraries" published in LIBRES: Library and Information Science Research Electronic Journal. I think it is time for an updated look at the state of practice.

With appreciation,

Sarah Carter
Director, Bridwell Art Library
Assistant Professor