A possible lead. Best wishes, Ellen Chapman

On Tuesday 3 June 2014, *Matisse Live* from Tate Modern was broadcast into
cinemas throughout the UK giving audiences an intimate, behind-the-scenes
view of Tate Modern’s landmark exhibition:* Henri Matisse: The Cut-Outs
<http://www.tate.org.uk/whats-on/tate-modern/exhibition/henri-matisse-cut-outs>.*
Featuring commentary on selected works, a biography of the artist,
interviews with experts, friends of the artist and *rare archive footage of
Matisse at work*, the film has been called ‘a must-see for any
Matisse fans’.

http://www.tate.org.uk/whats-on/film/cinema-event-matisse-tate-modern-and-moma

|))|  Ellen Chapman
|((|  Hawaii Congressional Papers Collection
|))|  University of Hawaii at Manoa Library
|((|  808-956-6309

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 6:23 AM, Judy Donovan <[log in to unmask]