One of our faculty is teaching a workshop on Matisse that focuses on his paper cut-out works.  She told us that she saw (at MOMA) a video of him 'drawing with scissors' that was playing during the recent exhibition in 2014 and wondered if this is available somewhere for purchase or rental.

I have tried to locate a video like this but have had no luck?  Any suggestions?

YouTube has some not-so-good ones, so that is not what we are looking for.

Thanks for your sage advice.

Judy

Judy Donovan MLS
Art Librarian
The Barnes Foundation
Honickman Art Library
2025 Benjamin Franklin Parkway
Philadelphia PA 19130
Library Catalog:  LibraryCat.barnesfoundation.org<librarycat.barnesfoundation.org>