From: Shalimar Abigail Fojas White <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, May 27, 2015 at 9:46 AM
Subject: Call of Summer Educational Institute (SEI) Host Sites -
Applications due June 12th
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear colleagues,

Just a reminder that applications for host sites for the ARLIS/NA and VRAF
Summer Educational Institute (SEI) is fast approaching. Please submit the
attached application form to me or Karen Kessel ([log in to unmask])
by *June 12, 2015*.

For more information and a link to the application form:
http://www.arlisna.org/news/news-events/595-call-for-sei-host-sites. For
more information about SEI 2015, which takes place in a couple of weeks,
see: http://seiworkshop.org/.

We look forward to receiving your application!

Shalimar Fojas White

ARLIS/NA Education Liaison