Dear ARLIS-L members,

I am hoping to confirm the following citation details on behalf of one of our curators:

Cat. no. 12 in: Jean-Claude Serre & Jacques Leegenhoek proposent maitres anciens du XVIe au XVIIIe siècle. Paris : Société Labatut, 1992

Please reply off-list if you can provide any assistance. We would be grateful!

Thank you,

Abby

Abby Dansiger

Librarian

Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco

de Young

Legion of Honor

Golden Gate Park I 50 Hagiwara Tea Garden Drive I San Francisco, CA 94118

p 415.750.7603

e [log in to unmask] | famsf.org