From: "Christine L. Sundt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 at 11:15 AM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ARLIS-L] CAA Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for the Visual Arts

In addition to the CAA Fair Use Code document, have a  look at the FAQ mentioned in the announcement :

Frequently Asked Questions
Have questions about how the Code of Best Practices can be used to evaluate your use of copyrighted materials? Not sure if your use of copyrighted materials falls under the fair use doctrine? Check here for frequently asked questions.
http://www.collegeart.org/pdf/fair-use/best-practices-fair-use-faq.pdf

Christine L. Sundt