Dear ARLIS/NA members –

The arrangements for American Library Association's 2012 Annual Conference Affiliates Booth have been finalized. The Affiliates have been assigned Booth #2931 at the Moscone Convention Center, 747 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA  94103.

Since ARLIS/NA is an Affiliate organization of ALA, we have the opportunity to present information about ARLIS/NA and talk to exhibit-goers about our organization. Each Affiliate has the opportunity to display brochures at all times, even if the booth is being manned by other Affiliate representatives.

If you are attending ALA in San Francisco, CA in June, it would be great to have volunteers from ARLIS/NA to help run the booth. Hour-long shifts are available for up to two volunteers from any of the Affiliate organizations.

Hours of operation are as follows:

Saturday, June 27 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm

Sunday, June 28 – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm

Monday, June 29 – 9:00 am to 2:00 pm

PLEASE let me know a.s.a.p. if you are available to volunteer and your preferences for time slots.

And even if you can’t volunteer, be sure to stop by Booth #2931 to say hello and help spread the news about ARLIS/NA!

-Tom Caswell,  ARLIS/NA Liaison to ALA

Thomas Reed Caswell

Architecture and Fine Arts Library

University of Florida