Dear Colleagues:

The Visual Resources Association Foundation (VRAF) invites applications for the third Kress Foundation funded Internship in visual resources and image management.

I have attached a document describing the internship that includes applications instructions and relevant deadlines. You may also find this information on the VRAF website. We are grateful to VREPS for providing a current list of institutions that are offering internships in visual resources and image management. We hope that this list will be useful to VRAF internship applicants; however, applicants may propose other appropriate internship sites.

We look forward to receiving your applications. Please forward this message to others who might be interested. Finally, I am happy to answer questions about the internship should you have them.

All the best, Margaret

Margaret N. Webster
VRAF Director & Chair, Internship Award Committee
Visual Resources Consultant
Director Emerita, Knight Visual Resources Facility
Cornell University
109 Iroquois Road
Ithaca, NY 14850

Website: http://sites.google.com/site/iminteg