Dear All,

One of our curators is in need of an article from the journal Popular Photography and, of course, it is an issue that we are missing!

It would be greatly appreciate if a scan of the following could be made:

Abbott, Berenice.  "My Favorite Picture,"  Popular Photography,  vol. 6, no. 7, February, 1940. p.19+.

The quote we are interested in is on pg. 19, but it would be great to have the entire article if possible.

Many thanks!
Barbara

---------------
Barbara Rominski
Head, Research Library, Archives, and Records Management
San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> / 415 357 4121

Barbara Rominski
Head, Research Library, Archives, and Records Management

SFMOMA On the Go

415.357.4121
www.sfmoma.org<http://www.sfmoma.org>

This message, together with any and all attachments, is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. It may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the original sender by email and delete the message, along with any attachments.