Hi there,

Anyone have electronic access to Video Rating Guide for Libraries?

I’m looking for a review of my faculty member’s film, On Cannibalism, from 1994. Her name is Fatimah Tobing Rony. Unfortunately, I don’t have the 1994 volume here, and of course the dossier is due tomorrow. If anyone has access and would be willing to send the PDF, my faculty member (and I!) would greatly appreciate it!

Best regards,

Emilee

Emilee Mathews

Research Librarian for Visual Arts

Liaison to Art, Art History, Film & Media Studies, and the Visual Studies Program

University of California, Irvine

PO Box 19557 Zot 8100

Irvine, CA 92623

(949) 824-6672