Thank you to all that replied.

What I know so far is that volume 69 2012 was published late (2013) and that publication of the volume 70 is uncertain as of November 2014 according to Harrassowitz.

Thanks again,
mar

From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mar Gonzalez Palacios
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2015 12:17 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Arte veneta : rivista di storia dell'arte

Hello,

Does anyone know if Arte Veneta: rivista di storia dell'arte is still being published?  The last issue I can find is volume 69 from 2012 and I see no reference to it on the website of the Istituto di Storia dell'Arte. Universitŕ di Padova (part of the Dipartamento dei Beini Culturali), which used to publish it.

Thank you,
mar

Martha González Palacios  |  Art & Architecture Librarian | 541.346.8785 | Architecture & Allied Arts Library<http://library.uoregon.edu/aaa> | University of Oregon<http://uoregon.edu/>
Follow us: facebook<https://www.facebook.com/AAALibrary>  |  Instagram<http://instagram.com/uoaaalib/>  |  twitter<https://twitter.com/uoaaalib>  |  @uoaaalib

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>