Dear All,
We currently have an existing electrical high density mobile storage stacks system.  We are considering different options and companies for both mechanical and electrical-assisted high-density mobile shelving systems. Are any art libraries currently using Aurora Mobile systems (Aurora, Illinois)?  Is so, would you be willing to contact me directly? Also, if you are pleased with your current  electrical or mechanical system currently used at your library, would you also contact me?
               Thanks! - Marilyn

Marilyn Carbonell | Head, Library Services |  The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art  | 4525 Oak Street, Kansas City, MO 64111
Office 816.751.1381 | Fax 816.751.0498  | eMail [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |  Web  www.nelson-atkins.org<http://www.nelson-atkins.org/>
Where the power of art engages the spirit of community