If you're attending ALA in San Francisco, you're invited to a free artmaking event just a 1 minute walk from Moscone Center! Come make giant storytelling cootie catchers at Yerba Buena Center for the Arts this Friday, June 26, 3:00-7:45.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1083581851670693/

Bring your own collage materials, or draw and paint with the supplies provided.

A map is attached. If you RSVP to the Facebook event post, we'll know how much to bring in the way of materials.

Hope to see you there!

Kate Connell
Reference Librarian
Library Exhibition Curator
Rosenberg Library
City College of San Francisco
50 Phelan Ave., Box R413
San Francisco, CA 94112
(415) 452-5546

NO, NO! Don't look at our BEAUTIFUL blog:
www.ccsfexhib.wordpress.com

See also: www.bookandwheel.org