Dear ARLIS/NA colleagues,

On behalf of ARLIS/NA, I am pleased to announce that part of the 2016 annual meeting of the Association of Architecture School Librarians (AASL), to be held in Seattle March 11-13, will overlap with the 2016 ARLIS/NA-VRA Joint Conference in Seattle (scheduled for March 8-12). The ARLIS/NA-VRA Seattle conference planning committee is working with AASL leadership to provide some reciprocal cross-listed programming such as sessions and tours of mutual interest to members in all three organizations. We welcome AASL members to our meeting and know that they will enhance the joint conference's great synergy. We also believe that AASL's conference will provide relevant and timely content for many ARLIS/NA and VRA members.

Best regards,
Kristen

Kristen Regina
Arcadia Director of the Library and Archives

t 215-684-7651
f 215-236-0534

Philadelphia Museum of Art
PO Box 7646, Philadelphia, PA 19101-7646
www.philamuseum.org<http://www.philamuseum.org/>
---
President, ARLIS/NA