As the ARLIS/NA liaison to CAA, I'd like to invite the membership to submit ideas for the ARLIS/NA Affiliate Session at the College Art Association Conference in Washington, DC in 2016.  The conference will be held at the Washington Marriott Wardman Park Hotel from Wednesday, February 3rd through Saturday, February 6th, 2016.

The affiliate organizations have 1.5 hours to hold a session or business meeting at the conference.   Would you prefer a session or business meeting for the membership? Is there a topic you'd like to see addressed?

Please contact me by July 18th, 2015 with ideas and/or submissions.

Many thanks!

Eumie Imm Stroukoff
Emily Fisher Landau Director of the Research Center
Georgia O'Keeffe Museum
217 Johnson St., Santa Fe, NM  87501

tel:  505.946.1011, fax:  505.946.1093
www.okeeffemuseum.org<http://www.okeeffemuseum.org/>

Georgia O'Keeffe: Line, Color, Composition
May 8-September 13, 2015

New Photography Acquisitions
March 27-September 13, 2015