ArtsGuide: 2015 ALA Annual Conference - San Francisco: Google Map

Going to ALA Annual? Check out our San Francisco ArtsGuide! It is a Google map accessible via both mobile devices and desktops, so you can have the info on the go. Each genre of art has its own layer, so you can choose to display whichever landmarks you're most interested in seeing.

Plan on taking pictures of the arts/performances you attend during the conference? Share your photos via our Facebook page or tweet about it using the #ArtsSection hashtag.

Special thanks to contributors Eric Kidwell and Jacalyn Bryan, as well as Claudia Covert and the rest of the ACRL Arts Publications and Research Committee!

Have a wonderful time in San Francisco,

Ariel Turner
editor, ArtsGuide San Francisco

Ariel Turner
Automation and Batch Cataloging Librarian
Art & Design, Foreign Languages
and International Affairs Liaison
Horace W. Sturgis Library
Kennesaw State University