From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alexander C Watkins
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2015 5:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Introducing the Public Policy Committee News Alerts

Hi All,

As part of the Public Policy Committee's mission to monitor public policy issues and inform the membership, we are starting a new monthly news email, the Public Policy Committee News Alerts (PPC/NA). The idea is for these emails to be conversation starters, help members keep up on public policy issues, and alert members to new developments. We hope you will all find this new service helpful. Without further ado, the news for May/June (with some older stories thrown in for our first issue):

PPC/NA May/June 2015:

Copyright

Funding

Image Rights & Fair Use

Intellectual Freedom, Access to Information

Open Access

Privacy

Technology and telecommunications

-The Public Policy Committee

Alexander Watkins, Chair

Caley Cannon

Patti Cossard

Sarah DeWaay

Daniel Payne

Mary Wassermann

Alexander Watkins
Assistant Professor / Art & Architecture Librarian
University of Colorado Boulder