Dear all,
To whom is interested on Mary Magdalene, I recently published
a book, Maria detta la maddlena, una donna senza nome (Mary called the
Magdalene
a woman with no name
If you want to know more, we published on YouTube a video with the
presentation by Dr. Ida Fontana, former director of the Bibliotecaa
Nazonale Centrale
di Firenze and current president of Dante Alighieri Society. Soon we will
publish a version with  English subtitle.
My regards
Annamaria Pom Swank