Folks-- if you have not yet taken time to complete the survey on the AASL Core list of architecture periodicals, Kathy Edwards, Rose Orcutt and I ask that you do so by May 31.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZPDSJL7

To date, we have only 36 responses!. A separate link with the same questions was sent to faculty via ACSA News and we have 25 of those. Yes, there are more architecture faculty than architecture librarians-- but we need your input and advice. Just follow the link above and give us your opinion. Thanks, Barbara Opar