My request has been graciously answered (with the kind observation that I had misspelled the name—it was “Perrot”, not “Perot”)

Thank you everyone,

Heather

From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brodhead, Heather
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2015 3:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] "Paul Perot" in Who's Who in American Art?

Would anyone out there who owns Who’s Who in American Art  for 1992 or1993 be able to look up to see if there is a listing for Paul Perot?  He was our museum director from 1991-1994 and we can locate have NO biographical information on him!

Thanks in advance for any help.

Heather Brodhead

Librarian

Constance & George Fearing Library