Dear colleagues,

We would love your feedback on the Walker’s Living Collections Catalogue. Please see the message below for details and a link to the survey. Thank you for your participation!

Kind regards,

Margit

We are evaluating the Walker’s Living Collections Catalogue, a new online publishing platform dedicated to scholarly research that is supported by the Getty Foundation's Online Scholarly Catalogue Initiative.

The LCC is designed for an academic and museum audience and we are looking for feedback on the first two volumes, On Performativity and Art Expanded, 1958-1978 from a broad range of scholars, curators, critics, and educators.

Please Take Our 7-Minute Survey

We’re reaching out to the Art Libraries Society of North America to ask for you to contribute to the research by completing a short online survey. It should take no more than 5-7 minutes to complete.

Take the Online Survey here!

Each person who completes the survey will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win $100 of Amazon vouchers

You do not need any previous experience with online catalogues or special knowledge of the Walker’s collections to participate.

Finally, we encourage you to forward this invitation to anyone you think might be interested in helping to shape the future of online scholarly publishing.

Thank you in advance for your help. We look forward to your feedback. Please contact Robin Dowden, Director, New Media Initiatives Walker Art Center at [log in to unmask] or Laura Mann of Frankly, Green + Webb USA at [log in to unmask] with any questions.

Thank You,

Laura Mann

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission (including any accompanying attachments) is confidential and may contain privileged or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this message in error, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing, or using the information contained herein. Inadvertent or unauthorized disclosure shall not compromise or waive the confidentiality of this transmission or any applicable attorney-client privilege.

If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify us at [log in to unmask] and delete this transmission from your computer.