Hi,

Would someone be so kind to send me the auction page/data for this item? I found the Artnet record but didn't find the listing in past auctions at Christie's. It appears that there was now November 30, 1993 auction? Trying to solve this mystery....
 Thanks.

11 Auguste Rodin

Title EUSTACHE DE SAINT PIERRE

Medium Bronze with Patina

Year of Work 1886

Size Height 27.2 in. / Height 69.2 cm.

Misc. Signed

Sale of Christie's London: Tuesday, November 30,

1993 [Lot 00110]

Impressionist and Modern Paintings,

Watercolours and Sculpture, Part II

Estimate 40,000 - 60,000 GBP (59,408 - 89,113 USD)

Sold For Bought In

Frank D. Lopez
Archivist/Librarian

Palm Springs Art Museum