From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wahl, Mary K
Sent: April-29-15 4:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Picture Files

Dear ARLISers,

I am curious as to whether any academic libraries still maintain a “picture file” (image file, clippings file, etc.) and index?

Newish librarian here – who has recently discovered ours and it’s taking up space with images that can (for the most part) be found elsewhere.

Kind regards,

Mary Wahl

--

Mary Wahl

Digital Services Librarian

Art, Anthropology and American Indian Studies Librarian

California State University, Northridge