Thank you! This is really great information.

To the list:  We're beginning to use Shared Shelf as our digital repository, and I've been working with instructors and students to build Creative Commons opt-in or out waivers -- happy to share with anyone who is interested. Now I want to explore in more depth what schools have policies around student artwork copyright. Lately I've been getting a lot of questions from students about schools using their art images with or without permission for University marketing and outreach. Any insight is much appreciated!

Cheers,

Kate

Kate Thornhill, MLIS
Research and Instruction Librarian for Digital Scholarship

John and Carol Moriarty Library

1801 Massachusetts Avenue

Cambridge, MA 02138

617-349-8073 / [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

[Lesley University Logo]

?