From: Kitty Jansen

Sent: Apr 23, 2015 11:31 AM

To: [log in to unmask]

Subject: [ARLIS-L] Looking for info on art work

Dear collective wisdom,

While in grad school in the mid 1970’s I remember being shown a then contemporary artwork, a painting most probably,

depicting a girl or woman at the edge of the Grand Canyon who is looking at a picture of the Grand Canyon through a view master.

I would like to know who the artist was, and where I could find an image of this work of art.

Kitty Jansen
Librarian
Watanabe Family Library
Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art
500 West Washington St.
Indianapolis, IN 46204

317-275-1346 p
317-275-1400 f