Forwarding this on behalf of ARLIS/ANZ.

Mark

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arlis/ANZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Apr 16, 2015 at 7:44 AM
Subject: Arlis ANZ Newsletter
To: Mark Pompelia <[log in to unmask]>

This e-mail contains graphics, if you can't see them » view it online.
mail
Newsletter 16 April 2015
Hello Mark Pompelia,

Hidden War

Hi all,

we have just launched an online exhibition to celebrate the centenary of the ANZAC landing at Gallipoli. It is based entirely on letters/diaries/objects in our archive. Take a look:

http://hiddenwar.artgallery.nsw.gov.au/

Hopefully it will load correctly on your computer, as some computers have been experiencing a problem with it. Regards, Steven

--
www.arlis.org.au | Contact