Arts and Humanities Collection Coordinator / Visual Arts Librarian - University of California San Diego, San Diego, CA

The University of California San Diego Library seeks applications from highly motivated, innovative, and proactive library professionals to join the UC San Diego Library as our Arts and Humanities Collection Coordinator and subject librarian for Visual Arts. This position is based in the Collection Development and Management Program.

The Arts and Humanities Division is uniquely poised on a scientifically-renowned campus. The Division offers more than 100 undergraduate majors and graduate programs to explore the many facets of human experience. Students are supported and guided by preeminent thinkers in our faculty, including winners of the Pulitzer Prize, the Tony Award, and the MacArthur 'genius grant' Fellowship. State-of-the-art facilities such as digital production labs and the cutting-edge Conrad Prebys Music Center support our scholars as they reimagine and redefine our culture. The Department of Theatre and Dance has been among the nation's top three for more than a decade. New synergies of art practice and avant-garde research are hallmarks of the Department of Visual Arts. The department includes artists, theorists, historians and cultural practitioners in one collaborative environment.

Closing Date: Application consideration begins May 15, 2015

To Apply: https://apol-recruit.ucsd.edu/apply/JPF00784