Is anyone using the open source collection management system, Collective Access?
And if so, is it configured so that users are able to utilize the map and timeline visualization tools that the software supplies for search results?

I am an MLIS student and am interested to know if these tools are being used to display archival collection materials, specifically for artists' archives; however, I would love to see examples for any type of collection utilizing these tools.
I would greatly appreciate any links to online collections!

Thank you,
Keri Marken
MLIS candidate 2015
UCLA, Department of Information Studies