Dear ARLIS,

I'm hoping to find a few more sources for Korean painter Yi Chung-sŏp
(1916-1955). I believe I'm running into difficulties because of
transliteration characters. We began by searching Lee Chung-seop, and
finally found the Yi Chung-sŏp spelling in Grove Art Online. There's a
Wikipedia article for Lee Jung-seob
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Jung-seob>, but I'm still not turning
anything up in EBSCOhost, ProQuest: The Arts, or JSTOR. I've been using
WorldCat a bit but everything is in Korean. Any suggestions?

Sara
Sara J. MacDonald, Public Services Librarian
The University of the Arts - University Libraries & Archives
320 S Broad St - Philadelphia PA 19102 - USA
http://library.uarts.edu/  http://library.uarts.edu/mobile
[log in to unmask]  215-717-6282
http://www.facebook.com/UArtsLibraries
@UArtsLibraries @SaraJMacDonald