The days since our conference in Fort Worth have flown by, but before we are totally swept away with excitement for our 2016 conference in Seattle, I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere thanks and appreciation to the Forth Worth conference team. Our conference this year was spectacular -- exceeding expectations in every realm: exceptionally rich content, beautiful venues, magnificent special events, meaningful sessions, inspiring keynotes, and more.The knowledge shared, lessons learned inform our daily work and memorable moments (who will EVER forget Sherman Clarke's willowy figure dancing the night away at the Kimbell!) will linger and delight for years to come.

On behalf of the ARLIS/NA Board, our members and conference attendees, congratulations and thanks to the conference planning team and the Tex-Mex Chapter for an outstanding conference!

Program co-chairs: Catherine Essinger and Lynn Wexler

Local arrangements co-chairs: The Beverlies! (aka: Beverly Carver and Beverly Mitchell)

Team: Rebecca Barham, Craig Bunch, Jolene De Verges, Sam Duncan, Alison Larson, Steve Gassett, the 'Milan touch' Hughston, Sarah Long, Edward Lukasek, Gregg Most, Sunyoung Park, Joel Pelanne, Mark Pompelia, Bonnie Reed, Kristen Regina, Laura Schwartz, Laura Steinbach, Jenny Stone, Hillary Veeder, Chuck Wayne, Eric Wolf

…and the Wranglers -- all the wonderful ARLIS/NA members who volunteered their time to make the conference work so smoothly.

TEI  conference support team: Jill Tucker, Alex Llanas, David White and the TEI team at headquarters with special thanks to ARLIS/NA Executive Director Robert Kopchinski who wisely and patiently guided conference planning, operations and logistics from beginning to end.

I know every ARLIS/NA President feels this too, but I was truly blessed with this extraordinary team -- their generous dedication of time, thought and effort, as well as their efficient and thorough planning, was evident in every conference detail. It was my privilege and pleasure to work with each of them and I will treasure the new friendships and long-lasting memories we will share.

Our conferences would not be possible without the support of our members, exhibitors, donors and sponsors. We thank each of you for continuing to enrich our conferences with your participation.

And lastly, please take a moment before April 15th to complete the Fort Worth Conference Survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FortWorthEvaluation

Your responses will help inform planning for the 2016 ARLIS/NA-VRA Joint Conference in Seattle.

With thanks and all best,

Carole Ann Fabian

Past President, ARLIS/NA

--
Carole Ann Fabian
Director, Avery Architectural & Fine Arts Library