Hello everyone,

I am on the programming committee for this year's Museum Computer Network conference, which will take place November 4-7 in Minneapolis (http://mcn.edu/mcn-2015-minneapolis/). MCN gathers a terrific group of people passionate about museums and technology, and over the past few years has started to become an amazing place for art and museum digital publishing as well. For those of you working on technology and digital publishing related projects in your institutions, I hope you'll consider submitting a proposal to this year's program. Proposals are due April 30. There are 10-minute case studies, 30-minute talks or, if you'd like to join forces with a couple other people, 1-hour panels. And please, if you're interested, but don't know what to talk about or how it would fit in, or would just like to bounce some ideas around, I'm all ears. Email me anytime.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best,
Greg

?

--
Greg Albers, Digital Publications Manager | Getty Publications
http://www.getty.edu/publications