Dear ARLIS/NA and VRA colleagues,

The ARLIS/NA and VRA Executive Boards are pleased to announce that the 2016 joint conference will be held March 8 - 12 at The Westin Seattle (more information about hotel room rates and reservations is forthcoming; please stay tuned). Joint Conference Co-Chairs Alan Michelson and Josh Polansky have been working diligently to assemble and guide an excellent implementation team to address programming and local arrangements. The conference theme is Natural Connections, and we look forward to a stimulating event that will capitalize on our two organizations' complementary strengths.

Best regards,

Elaine Paul, VRA President
Kristen Regina, ARLIS/NA President
-----