Colleagues,

This call was brought to my attention and I thought I should share more widely: “The next special issue of Perspective (the journal of the Institut national d’histoire de l’art) will focus on topics relating to art and art-history libraries and their specificity as bibliographic, artistic, and documentary resources.”

Proposals are due by 15 June 2015; finished papers due by 1 June 2016. See the post below (or http://enfilade18thc.com/2015/04/07/call-for-articles-art-and-art-history-libraries/) for further information.

Best regards,

Dan

Dan Lipcan

Digital Initiatives and Metadata Librarian
Thomas J. Watson Library
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028
212.650.2982
http://library.metmuseum.org/

http://libmma.contentdm.oclc.org/

Editor posted: "From H-ArtHist: Art and Art History Libraries 2016 Issue of Perspective: La Revue de l’INHA Proposals due by 15 June 2015; finished papers due by 1 June 2016 The next special issue of Perspective (the journal of the Institut national d'histoire "

Image removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.

Call for Articles | Art and Art History Libraries

by Editor

From H-ArtHist: Art and Art History Libraries 2016 Issue of Perspective: La Revue de l’INHA Proposals due by 15 June 2015; finished papers due by 1 June 2016 The next special issue of Perspective (the journal of the Institut national d'histoire de l'art) will focus on topics relating to art and art-history libraries and their […]

Read more of this post

Editor | April 7, 2015 at 7:02 am | Categories: Calls for Papers | URL: http://wp.me/pwUAJ-bC9