Hello ARLIS Members,

The 2016 Seattle Joint Conference Planning Committee has completed its annual Post-Conference Survey and we need your responses. The survey is a little shorter than last year, and is broken into two parts. Part A. asks you about your experience in Fort Worth, and Part B. seeks your input for what you content you might find useful and interesting in Seattle next year.

These surveys prove very enlightening for organizing conference planning, programming and tours. Please encourage everyone you know to fill out this tiresome and lengthy form.

It can be found at:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/FortWorthEvaluation

We need your input to make the next Joint Conference a success!

Best regards,
Alan

Alan Michelson
Co-Chair, ARLIS/NA-VRA Joint Conference Seattle 2016

Head, Built Environments Library
University of Washington, Seattle
Box 355730
Seattle, WA  98195-5730