Starting this year every new editorial assistant will be invited to write a
guide to our journal to offer their own view on what we are up to. The first
guide has been written by Rachel Coombes, who gained her MA in History of
Art (with Distinction) from the University of Birmingham, in September 2014.
Having previously read Music as an undergraduate at Christ Church, Oxford,
she is particularly interested in the interdisciplinary relation between
music and art. Her MA dissertation drew upon Wagnerian ideas relating to the
Symbolist work of Maurice Denis.

The new guide is available at
<https://arthistoriography.wordpress.com/guide-to-the-journal/>
https://arthistoriography.wordpress.com/guide-to-the-journal/.