From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marilyn
Carbonell
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARLIS-L] Museum Library Usage

Dear Alison and fellow art museum librarians,

I am also under considerable pressure to submit very similar statistics as
soon as possible. Is there a way to share through the Museum library SIG
blog that Catherine Petersen has set up? We were discussing the need for
comparative stats. I am willing to submit ours and would appreciate shared
data, as Alison is requesting.

               Thanks also, Marilyn

Marilyn Carbonell

Head, Library Services

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

4525 Oak Street

Kansas City, MO 64111

Office: 816.751.1381

Fax:  816.751.0498

eMail:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

Web:   <http://www.nelson-atkins.org/> www.nelson-atkins.org

The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art

Where the power of art engages the spirit of community