I have spent more than 40 years in the American Art Department at Sotheby's
in New York, and over the years have amassed an extensive library of
monographs, exhibition catalogues, etc. focused on the artists of the
18th,19th and first half of the 20th century (up to WW II when
"contemporary" art development begins).  I also have numerous American Art
auction catalogues from the past 40 plus years.  In addition, there are a
number of volumes from my father's collection (Perry Rathbone, Director
Emeritus, Boston MFA).  am looking to dispose of this collection, and
welcome any interest those on this Art Libraries Society of North America
list may have.  Please contact me directly at:  [log in to unmask]