Subject: Survey Monkey on revised core list of architecture periodicals

Hi all-- Kathy Edwards, Barbara Opar and Rose Orcutt have been revising the core and supplementary lists of architecture periodicals. The list is being updated to eliminate ceased publications and to review the remaining titles in order to determine if they are still relevant and/or have shifted from core to supplementary and vice versa. We are also asking for input and suggestions on other titles and/or topics to include. Please help us out by completing this brief, but we feel, important survey. The survey will be available through April 30, 2015 but we hope you will review it soon. Best, Barbara, Rose and Kathy

Here it is:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZPDSJL7