Are you working on your post-conference to-dos? May we suggest the following:
  1. Unpack
  2. Register for SEI 2015!
We’re thrilled to offer an exciting curriculum with amazing instructors for this year’s Summer Educational Institute (SEI) for Visual Resources and Image Management:
Not sure if SEI is right for you? SEI is designed to serve a wide range of today’s information professionals: professionals new to the field of image/digital collection management, students looking for sessions to supplement coursework offered in his/her current program, and more experienced professionals eager to learn about new technologies and update job skills.

SEI 2015 will be held at the University of Illinois in Urbana-Champaign from June 9-12, 2015. For more information and to register, please visit our website: http://seiworkshop.orgTo reserve your place at SEI 2015, please register by the end of April.

Please feel free to contact the SEI co-chairs, Meghan Musolff ([log in to unmask]) or Greta Bahnemann ([log in to unmask]), with any questions.

--
Meghan Musolff
Special Projects Librarian for Library IT