On behalf of the ARLIS/NA-VRAF Summer Educational Institute Co-Chairs, I am pleased to announce the recipients of the Samuel H. Kress Foundation Scholarship for SEI 2015:

The SEI planning committee is grateful to the Kress Foundation for its continued support of SEI participants.

SEI 2015 will be held at the University of Illinois, June 9-12. SEI is an intensive educational opportunity intended to provide in-depth instruction in visual resources and image collection management. The SEI 2015 curriculum will stimulate participants’ thinking about intellectual property, metadata, imaging, digital preservation, and expanding professional roles, and includes the opportunity to participate in dynamic discussion sessions. If you would like to register for SEI 2015 visit our website at http://seiworkshop.org/.

--------------------
Meghan Musolff
Special Projects Librarian for LIT and Omeka Coordinator
University of Michigan Library
734-647-5978
Greta Bahnemann
Metadata Coordinator - Minnesota Digital Library
University of Minnesota

Meghan Musolff
Special Projects Librarian for Library IT
Online Exhibits/Omeka Coordinator
University of Michigan Library