Hello All,

We are going to integrate our museum school’s book collection into our research library. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on how the LOC call number should be modified. In Dewey, I would just put a “J” before the call number, would it be the same for LOC? What are other institutions doing with LOC children’s non-fiction collections?

Any insight or examples would be so wonderful, thank you!

Cairie Riney

Library Services Coordinator | Education Department

The San Diego Museum of Art 1450 El Prado, Balboa Park
Mailing Address:
PO Box 122107, San Diego, CA 92112-2107

T 619.696.1959

Website  :  Facebook  :  Twitter