Dear Colleagues,

As some of you may know, I started a new position at the Ricker Library of Architecture and Art at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign last week. My new contact information is listed below.

I look forward to seeing you in Fort Worth!
Kind regards,
Melanie

Head, Ricker Library of Architecture and Art
208 Architecture Building
608 East Lorado Taft Drive
Champaign, IL 61820
[log in to unmask] | p: 217.300.2791