Dear ARLIS/NA Colleagues,

The Professional Development Committee's Educational Technology Subcommittee is looking for new members and we need YOU!

Are you interested in...

*         Learning Management Systems?

*         Collaborating with other groups and committees within ARLIS/NA?

*         Adding and developing new content for the ARLIS/NA Learning Portal?

Do you have skills in....

*         Technology

*         Data Management

*         Collaboration

*         Project Management

*         Content Creation

*         Marketing and Outreach

The PDC- Educational Technology Subcommittee is responsible for the capture of ARLIS/NA conference sessions, webinars, lunchtime chats, virtual conferences, and other related content for inclusion in the ARLIS/NA Learning Portal that is used by ARLIS/NA members, non-members, and affiliates. The subcommittee also organizes, edits, oversees, and maintains content creation in the ARLIS/NA Learning Portal, in addition to collaborating with a variety of ARLIS/NA groups to develop further initiatives for content creation.

If you are interested in serving for a 2-year term, please send me your name, contact information, professional background, and a short statement explaining why you are interested in serving on PDC- Educational Technology and what you hope to accomplish. Please send this to me by the end of the week, Friday, March 13th, 2015.

**Please note - you do NOT have to be present at the Ft. Worth Conference to volunteer**

Best regards,
Beth Morris, PDC-Ed Tech Chair

Beth Morris, Assistant Librarian
Reference Library and Archives
Yale Center for British Art
1080 Chapel Street
P.O. Box 208280
New Haven, CT 06520-8280

(203) 432-2848

BUILDING CONSERVATION PROJECT
The Center is currently closed for building conservation<http://bit.ly/1qAAcGv> until spring 2016.
Please e-mail the Reference Library<mailto:[log in to unmask]> and the Study Room<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to request special appointments,
which will be accommodated on a limited basis, contingent upon the construction schedule.