FINAL REMINDER!

Submission are due this Friday, March 27, by midnight PST to [log in to unmask]

The ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter is looking for a new visual identity and needs your help in designing a new chapter logo. This is an exciting time for our chapter as we prepare to host the joint ARLIS/NA-VRA Joint Conference in Seattle in 2016. The winning logo will be used on the Chapter's website, Facebook page, documents, promotional materials, and more.* Our Chapter includes: Alaska, Alberta, British Columbia, Idaho, Oregon, Washington, and the Yukon Territory.

Eligibility

The contest is open to individuals, and membership in ARLIS/NA is not required. The contest is not open to companies, educational institutions, or organizations.

Deadline & Prize

The deadline for submissions is March 27, 2015.

The winner will receive a cash prize of $200.

The winner will be selected and notifications will go out no later than Friday, April 24, 2015.

More details, including submission guidelines and tidbits about our chapter, are found on our Chapter Website .

Please submit questions to Traci Timmons, Chair, ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter, at [log in to unmask].

* Please note this design will be used for NW Chapter materials only; this is not the design for the joint conference logo.

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Librarian, Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library website: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/programs-and-learning/libraries-and-resources

The Bullitt Library is open to the public: Wednesday – Friday, 10AM-4PM

INDIGENOUS BEAUTY / Seattle Art Museum / Feb 12 – May 17

LIVE ON: MR.’S JAPANESE NEO-POP / Asian Art Museum / Nov 22 – Apr 5

Get tickets at visitsam.org/tickets