My dear ARLIS/NAians,

I have a bunch of letters in my archives that need transcribing (~100 letters, mostly in Spanish, but also English and French). Has anyone worked with a good transcription service? We have them all scanned at a very high resolution so can work with someone who is not local.

I hope everyone is getting back from Texas okay! It was great seeing you all again.

Heather Slania

Director of the Betty Boyd Dettre Library and Research Center

National Museum of Women in the Arts

1250 New York Avenue NW

Washington, DC 20005

(202) 266-2807

Follow us: NMWA Broad Strokes Blog Facebook Twitter