A student has asked me if there are any resources to figure out how much works sold at auction were sold for, and to whom.

Other than using artnet for a fee, I don't know how to look up this information. She did not tell me which artists or works, but the class is a modern art class.

Thanks,
Amy Fry
BGSU

Sent from my iPhone